WaSd Pr0's Trial Mod App.

WaSd Pr0

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? WaSd Pr0

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. http://steamcommunity.com/id/WaSdPr0123

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

WaSdPr0

a4) What timezone are you located in? PST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 3 

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? I have never been banned

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? On Counter strike source a long time ago i don't even remember the server

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? It's the only DarkRP I've ever enjoyed or invested this much time into. I want to I've back to the community of Xeno.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? My ability to keep a clear understanding of situations. I'm active almost everyday for 2-3 hours at least. I enjoy helping people and trying to make everyone's immersion better.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM - Random Death Match: a player killing another player without RP reason, A warn would be the most appropriate punishment unless otherwise denied by the maker of the ticket. RDA - Random Arrest: should result in a warn/warning(depending on repetition and maker of ticket's decision) and the player whose arrested should be released.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR - New Life Rule: In order to keep the game as immersive as possible NLR is a rule that states that if you are killed you can't return to the area in which you were killed for 2 minutes. During raids if you are killed you can't return until the raider adverts "raid over" or "over" or something that indicates that the raider has finished their business.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame - Basically means to exploit the game and its bugs or whatever else: a example of meta game in DarkRP would be to warrent someone based off of the sounds coming from their base, that isn't solid evidence against them because there's no way of know whether or not they actually have Printers or anything else that produces noise. 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would immediately report their actions to a higher up on discord or if one is online, i might also talk to them and inform them on their wrong doing.  

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? i would hold of on my current sit and jail the person then contact a higher up for permission to deliver the appropriate 2 week ban.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. i would ask that they change both their jobs to Hobo and to build on the side walks or many alleyways on the map.

Edited by WaSd Pr0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.