Tristans Mod App

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Tristan From Sobeys

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tristan_From_Sobeys

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) illvillian#0999

a4) What timezone are you located in? MDT

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 3

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? 3 times, 1 for LTAP 1 for attempting to crash the server ( WAS APPEALED)  and 1 for Minge which was appealed fairly quickly as it was a mistake because i had gotten misinformation

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? here 2 times 1 SMOD and 1 Moderator

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Xeno is still a server i seem to play and wouldnt mind staffing again, I am also very sorry for my behaviour after i left the staff team i was being very immature and i apologize to whoever i harmed

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? i dont sleep so i could be on during and around the time the server restarts (When i hop on at those times its usually mass rdm and i hate not being able to do anything for the players who pass away)

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. Random Deathmatch and Random Arrest is when someone decides to kill/arrest someone else for no reason or false reasons (example, he said i smell bad) should handled by giving the rule breaker a warn or a verbal if it was just a 1 off mistake. 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. New Life Rule is a rule to stop people from attacking their past killers by not allowing you to go back to your place of death for 2 minutes and not at all for raids. results in a warn or verbal if a new player or didnt know the rules 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagaming is using outside RP knowledge for RP gain (example, if you knew someones base keypad codes because last night you based with him and use the codes to get in) and would result in a warn or verbal if the player didnt know

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? record and report on the forums or message a person who has higher rank than said abuser. would result in permanent ban for abuser 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? check logs and make sure he is clearly mass rdming (pd raids are a thing and people get confused) if another mod is on tell him to ban the mass RDMer but if no other mod is on then finish my sit and handle the situation properly. tell him hes going to be banned for 2 weeks for mass RDM and then ban him 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. tell them to become hobos and do it in a parking lot/ sidewalk and its not allowed in the streets and if they continue just warn them for building in the streets and if it continues ban for NITRP (No Intent To RP) 

Pros:

Previous staffing experience

Was mingy but has been alot more serious and personally has helped me in alot of cases as a T-mod

Very active

Cons:

None

One thing wrong about your app

D2) You should pause your sit and get the mass RDM'er and ban him then you should continue your sit.

Summary:

MASSIVE +1, would love to see you on the staff team

Edited by Alzey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.