Kyuu's T-Mod app

Astro -iwnl-

a1) What is your in-game (Kyuu) name?

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.https://steamcommunity.com/id/xXxDeathReaperxXx/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (Kyuu#8768)

a4) What timezone are you located in? NA west

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 7 Active and 12 total

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? for 1 hour it was for reaching threshold on warns

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? on PhantasmRP

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I play xeno alot when trouble makers or Rule breakers on.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Yes i would help the community and make sure everyone is having fun.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM Warned RDA warned MASS RDM is a 2 week ban unless you guys changed the ban time

Mass RDAi think its the same or a week EX. So say someone just kills a guy for no reason then i get a ticket about it then i will warn him for rdm but if its mass rdm where he kills more than three or three people then its a 2 week ban mass rda and rda you arrest someone for no reason and mass rda is when he rdas more than 3 people or player.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR don't come back to the spot you died in and don't interact with the player that killed you for 2 minutes.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. its metagame to say a hitman has a hit on you because he has a hit accepted above his head

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? you would screen shot it or video the occurrence 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Jail them and see if another mod can take care of the mass rdm if not then take the mass rdm sit and finish the sit i started afterwards.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. tell him not to build in the streets because it might cause a problem with others when they join.

Edited by Kyuu

I don't think you're 15. (not a huge deal)

Your application lacks detail in certain areas.

c2: No example. Failed to explain NLR for raids.

c3: You did not define metagame.

d1: As well as getting evidence, you should send that to said staff member's higher up with an explanation of the situation. 

d3: It is against the rules yes. You could start with a verbal then proceed with warns that you feel are necessary. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.