its altimate T mod application

Its altimate

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? its altimate

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198978189346/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)MSF Zefpy [NAE]#6009

a4) What timezone are you located in?NA

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?5

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?yes for 1 hour and for exeding the threshhold

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? No i dont but i would like to help xeno out and progress as a better staf member

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? i am a active player on xeno and i would love to see xeno get even better

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? i am active xenos the only sever i play and ever play i would make sure the server is good for the players playing it and would love to see it

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is randome death match example where you walk around shooting at people. RDA is randome arresting say cop just goses around aresting people thats RDA

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is next life so say you raided pd or raid someones base and you die but then come back to kill them so revenge they are breaking NLR

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. someone could be mafi then be shot durring a raid the swicth to a combat medic to heal them selfs or a team mate

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? yo go to !forums and report them for admin abuse

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? you cage them and finnish your sit deal with them after the sit

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. you tell them to stop if not you warn them if not you kick them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.