Prestonns 2nd staff application

Notserp

What is your in-game (RP) name?

Prestonn

Provide a link to your Steam profile.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Akpreston

What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

jerryscool#4527

What timezone are you located in?

Central time zone

How many in-game warns do you have?

I have 0 warns

Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have no bans

Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes I have, a server called Notsoserious RP on darkrp I was mod and then the server shut down for a while and came back up

I don't know if its up now though

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
 Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to volunteer because I really like Xenorp and I love the community on the server. So, I want to be able to help punish the rulebreakers and make it so the community is as best as it can be.

Me having previous staff experience I think I can really contribute to the network. Every time there is a rdm/mass rdm with no staff on it really annoys everybody and if im staff i can really help in situations like that. Also some people dont fully understand the rules and not having the power to fix them can effect other players and I, it really bothers me. And i can be in stressful situations and not freeze up because of me being Mod on another server and understanding the rules.

If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Yes I do, because I do have experience working as a moderator and I know about all of the rules to the server and I think I can really contribute to the server by punishing minges and people that came to mess with other players experiences (no intent to rp) Can be punished and delt with so players can roleplay and have as much fun on the server as possible

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM-Random Death- Match Is when a player kills another player for no reason RDA- Random arrest- is when a play arrests another player for no reason.  these should be punished based on the severity of the situation like if its MASSRDM/RDA it should be a ban. if its not it should be a warn

Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

Nlr-New Life Rule this can be violated in different ways one example can be if a Player raids you and kills you, and while there raiding you go back and kill them

Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. 

Metagame is when players use a method to gather information on other players that is not realistic. For example, Using discord to tell a party member a person has killed them and the name of the player so they can go kill them.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
 You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would gather proof of the actions unfolding and report it privately to a higher-up staff 

During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would first jail the guy that's mass rdming to prevent him from killing other players and complete the sit I was in and handle him after that sit

Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would verbally warn them and get them to remove there props and tell them that the rule still effect them even though there are no players online besides me and them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.