Preston not abiding buy raid timer

MuhDick

Your In-Game (RP) Name: Good Mayor

Which staff member are you reporting: Preston

Please describe the staff member's unjust behavior: he and his buddies raided the pd and stayed in there until you see in the video where I ordered his arrest because i saw him with his gun out. I killed his buddy who was in there too. after he got released from jail he came right back and started a raid again.

Please provide any available evidence to back your claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfx6oXb8QjA&feature=youtu.be

In the video you linked you linked you show me in the jail and you arresting me. This can be taken out of context. I never raided to get in there. I walked in after some other people raided you because everyone did not like pd at that time. Almost every door was unlocked except the first two jail doors that's why you see me in the last jail cell. And you guys arrested me and when I got out, my friends started raiding(and died) and shortly after you see me pop up and raid(we waited NLR timer). I never died so I raided you guys. I don't see a problem with what I did. Please address it again if you still think I was doing something wrong.

Hi Good Mayor; thank you for creating a forum report!

Upon reviewing the video and replies, I am unable to confirm that Preston was raiding beforehand. If you have evidence that proves he did so, feel free to either open up a new report or DM me on Discord @ Saddy#4781.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.