This is why I made my application

I'm sure most of you don't know me, but the reason I made my staff application is because of this video. I get on mostly at these times of night and I feel like I would help this community out that much more If I could get the chance to. When I get on to play I'm on for 3-6 hours at a time, and a lot of my time is taken up by building bases, that's why most of the staff and players don't know me. I'm not making this post to greater my chances of becoming staff, just showing the community what happens after dark when the staff leave the server for the night. I still will continue to play and introduce myself to the players and also the staff. Thanks for reading my post! ( I was talking in the video, but I guess it didn't record my mic. P.S. Don't hate on my channel, I made it when I was like 12. ) https://youtu.be/oDkN1vnmprY 

Edited by [PD-32]R. Barber
Tried to get the video to play on the website

Oh we know it happens. We just have unreliable staff which are not suppose to sleep and moderator the server 24/7 so no one can minge. We actually have a time schedule on who should be on during each period of time. We have around 2-3 staff on each hour and they switch with other staff members. And if you're a trial moderator, you're suppose to earn like 1000 tickets in the first week to show your devotion to the server ya know? However, all jokes aside, like I said previously, we know that there is a chaos issue during this time. But most of the staff members are EST or don't feel like dealing with the horrible and mingy shit occurring these time. Thus, these times are great time to let your inner purge to be unleashed.

6 hours ago, Sorry I Exist said:

Oh we know it happens. We just have unreliable staff which are not suppose to sleep and moderator the server 24/7 so no one can minge. We actually have a time schedule on who should be on during each period of time. We have around 2-3 staff on each hour and they switch with other staff members. And if you're a trial moderator, you're suppose to earn like 1000 tickets in the first week to show your devotion to the server ya know? However, all jokes aside, like I said previously, we know that there is a chaos issue during this time. But most of the staff members are EST or don't feel like dealing with the horrible and mingy shit occurring these time. Thus, these times are great time to let your inner purge to be unleashed.

Or you know log off for the night and not minge. Sip some tea before bed and meditation to ease the pain of retards.