kodaclouds Mod App

Pinkie

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?   KodaClouds

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/rfrd757/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)  kodaclooudss#3297

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern Daylight Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? I think I have one warning because I killed someone that I thought rdm'd me. 

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? From this server, No. 

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I was an admin on a couple of perp server and darkrp server that aint up anymore. 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?  To make it a better and friendlier place. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I don't take crap, I try and solve the problems without creating more of a problem.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. 
RDM or random death match, RDA. First offense should be a warning if it is not massive. second offense should be a kick and 30 min ban. 3rd offense is perm ban.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR or new life rule should apply to everyone. An example I can give is I went and raided the pd and killed the cops that came to defend but they came back to kill me and i lost the raid. That shouldn't have happened. They knew it was nlr and they didn't care. That is a kick and 30min ban for the first offense. 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagaming is being in a voice chat while raiding or in game. If you are away from base and your friend is getting raided and tells you over voice chat and not in game chat. 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Ask him for a sitdown and talk to him about it. If it doesn't seem right tell him that its not okay and needs to chill with the admin abuse. 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Teleport them to the sit and jail them till you are done with the current sit and then talk to the mass rdmer and figure out the punishment. If it is to massive before i get to jail them it's a kick with a 30min ban.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. It's fine by me as long as they clean it up and stop when the server gets popping. 

Thanks for taking the time to look at my app. Please get back to me with it! Looking forward to hear back. Thanks again. 

Just saw you in-game today! Other than that, I have never seen or interacted with you before.

C1) Ok you started out well but then I read a bit more. We wouldn't kick for RDM and then ban for 30 minutes for the second offense. It would just be another warn. 3rd offense would definitely not be a permanent ban, but possibly a ban for MassRDM if it was in quick succession. 

C2) You wouldn't kick and ban for NLR on the first offense. It would just be a warn.

C3) Metagaming is when a player uses out of character knowledge that their character shouldn't know in-game. I get your reasoning behind using the voice chat, however the definition you gave threw me off.

D1) This is the strangest approach I have seen to this question. I mean, I guess it could be viable but you would want to try and collect as much evidence as possible and report it to a higher up (higher than the ranked person you are reporting).

D2) Mass RDM is a two week ban, not 30 minutes.

D3) I appreciate your honesty here.

Conclusion:

Take some time to read over the MOTD and watch staff during your sits. You'll learn a lot by the time you reapply. Thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.