Simon04's Trial-Mod App

Simon04

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Simon04

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198879898159/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Simon04#6655

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern Standard.

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Nope.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes, I have had prior staffing experience here.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to volunteer because, I miss the staff team and I do want to come back to help at the server and punish the players that do break the rules and some staff have not been collecting tickets when people are in need.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

What would make me a good Moderator is that I am very active now and that I will be on the server a lot and helping people on the server if they need it and I know the ULX commands very well.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is when some one randomly comes up to you and shoots you for no reason and if they did it once I would ask them why they did it and if they got caught I would warn them for RDM| RDA is when a police officer comes up to you for no given reason and just Tazers you and if I would ketch them doing it I would give them a warn for RDA and tell them there reasons why they got warned.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is New Life Rule and say if you are playing as a Police officer and they killed you and you re-Spawned and you seen them walk by you, you can not go back to them and say hey you killed me and then try to taze them because if you would try to do that then you would be breaking NLR because that was past knowledge or like say I died and I came back to the spot where I originally died that would be breaking NLR unless I waited 120 seconds.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when some thing is past your knowledge like for Exmaple: Say you are the Mayor and you see a Hitman come inside the PD and you then tell the other cops that, that person is a Hitman and go arrest them in that case it would be past your knowledge to know that it is a Hitman just because you see the thing above there head saying they have a hit. 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

If I would see a Higher up abuse there powers I would either take a screen shot or I would record it and then Report it to a Admin or the Owners.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would first Jail them and then I would finish my sit I am in and after I finish it I would go to them and look in the logs of how many people they killed and if it was a lot then I would ban them for 2 Weeks for MASS RDM.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would tell them both nicely to please stop building in the road and I would tell them to switch to a Hobo and build on the side walk and if they continued I would then warn them for Building in the streets.

I am also coming back to the Staff team and I am planning on staying on it.

Edited by Simon04

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.