Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Greg

greg

Recommended Posts

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Greg

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/greghigreg

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

SirGregoryElliott#8324

a4) What timezone are you located in?

USC

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

no

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I was a mod on XenoRP for a few months.


Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I volunteered before, so I know it's a pretty chill thing to do as long as you don't burn yourself out. Alot of my online friends hang out on xeno.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I think my previous experience here shows a lot for how much I actually care about the userbase. I'm more of an advocate for people enjoying themselves and populous than straight robotics. :^)


Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is when you kill attack without an rp reason. RDA is the same thing, accept rp revolving around arresting them instead.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is "New Life Rule". When you're roleplaying, your past life isn't supposed to be known by your new one. It doesn't make sense. It has a lot to do with returning to places or knowing past experiences.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming has most to do with knowing things that your character shouldn't know, if this be via bias on job description, or malicious voice calling.


Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would talk to their admin.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would jailtp them and then deal with them after I'm done.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

TBH I would only really get involved if someone complained about it. Depends on what their building of course. I might even go and tell them what the rules are just so they aren't confused in the future.

Share this post


Link to post

-1. A couple of grammar mistakes some answers seem very short, also I haven't seen you have a lot of activity recently.

Share this post


Link to post

-1 very little effort is shown in this application. I will change my vouch if you add more to your responces, and if you are more active in game.

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Greg said:

I put the effort I thought was necessary to judge me. A lot of the current staff know me aswell. Sorry about that.

After seeing how you act in game and after talking to you, I decided to change my responce to a +1. Please remain active!

Share this post


Link to post

Netural

Recently came back, I would like to see you stay active!

Share this post


Link to post

Pros:

Great Rocket League player

Cons:

We had alot of problems with you before you left the staff team. A lot of complaints as well. Dont know if im wanting that potential trouble back just yet.

 

Share this post


Link to post

-1 Since before you left and up until now you've shown immaturity and issues with certain members of the community, including targeted harrassment. You've also been inactive up until recently. I can't plus one until I see a change in behavior. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello!

Thanks for applying and taking interest in Xeno!

Here's my thoughts on your application:

On 5/2/2020 at 7:43 PM, Greg said:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is when you kill attack without an rp reason. RDA is the same thing, accept rp revolving around arresting them instead.

No punishment was provided.

On 5/2/2020 at 7:43 PM, Greg said:

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is "New Life Rule". When you're roleplaying, your past life isn't supposed to be known by your new one. It doesn't make sense. It has a lot to do with returning to places or knowing past experiences.

This seems like a very bare minimum response. Could've done without the "It doesn't make sense" response either. 

On 5/2/2020 at 7:43 PM, Greg said:

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming has most to do with knowing things that your character shouldn't know, if this be via bias on job description, or malicious voice calling.

Again, a bare minimum response and no examples were provided. 

On 5/2/2020 at 7:43 PM, Greg said:

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would talk to their admin.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would jailtp them and then deal with them after I'm done.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

TBH I would only really get involved if someone complained about it. Depends on what their building of course. I might even go and tell them what the rules are just so they aren't confused in the future.

None of the answers are sufficient. 

 

Conclusion:

-1 I don't feel you'd be a good fit for the staff team based on your responses to this application. 

Share this post


Link to post

Denied

We have some issues, and staff seem to have issues

You can reapply in two weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...