Joseph-KY

Best Windows OS?

Out of all the Microsoft Windows operating systems released so far (95 - 10), what has been the most innovative, fast, secure, and graphically appealing so far?

2 minutes ago, Kil said:

I agree. I think it's the best modern OS by far, and I'm using it right now. I get told to switch to 10 all the time but there's just something about Windows 10 I absolutely do not like and cannot get used to, even if I try my best to.

However, I'll probably have to switch to 10 some time soon considering the discontinuation of Windows 7 updates, which is incredibly unfortunate.

As much as i love 7 Windows 10 will beat it mondern wise but windows 7 has a special place in my hear so its still number 1 

On 5/22/2020 at 5:58 AM, grizzle said:

I agree. I think it's the best modern OS by far, and I'm using it right now. I get told to switch to 10 all the time but there's just something about Windows 10 I absolutely do not like and cannot get used to, even if I try my best to.

However, I'll probably have to switch to 10 some time soon considering the discontinuation of Windows 7 updates, which is incredibly unfortunate.

Considering they are EOL as of January of this year, you should prolly upgrade.

Windows 10, provided you are capable of disabling most of the stupid telemetry, xbox game bar, and cortana shit.

Uninstall windows, Linux is waiting for you....20200506_003100430_iOS.jpg.1e2afd92f43842a674bf29f8917c4c7e.jpg