Seriously: Can CC weapons actually be nerfed?

Nerf?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Nerf?

• Nerf
    • Nah
    • Don't nerf, but do this (please post a reply)

Yes, I'm complaining. Yes, I'm salty, if you will. But I think this issue should be taken seriously as it's extremely prevalent. I don't feel like I need to write why in-depth on why the CC weapons are OP because everyone has experienced getting absolutely raped by the CC weapons. It's so unfair to verse someone who is using them, I've completely given up on even attempting to arrest someone as a cop if they have it out because I know that regardless of what actions I make, I'm going to lose the fight, based solely off the sheer damage the weapons deal.

True, you could add it to the store for everyone to buy, and I know there's rumors that it will be done, but that was a while ago and it hasn't been done. Even so, the weapons are still OP, and adding them into public domain without a nerf will just give even more of the server access to unbalanced weapons. And the double barrel is just a fucking joke.

It feels like all of the weapons the gun dealer can sell have been balanced while the CC weapons have been untouched completely. Of course I don't have proof of that but I've used M9K in other servers and the CC guns seem to deal the same amount of damage as if they're untouched.

Like you can laugh about the situation and joke about it, that's completely fine. It's not that serious a matter. But at the root of the joke is an actual problem that I feel like is going ignored.

Edited by Setro
23 minutes ago, Kil said:

you can no longer buy cc's 

This, also if the reason behind not wanting to nerf it is that 'ccs were promised it', that's kind of dumb and will only continue to weigh down the server.

Regardless, you are also defending pay-to-win, penny.

47 minutes ago, Setro said:

you are also defending pay-to-win, penny.

Honestly its not really "pay to win" while the guns are extremely powerful, you can still beat a custom class regardless of the gun they're using, faster reaction and aim will always out beat anyone on this server its really just stronger weapons but not too strong 

This is still very much planned, yeah its taking a while because of other projects ahead of it. But when it does come out it will also come with a balancing of the weapons that are being released and some of the ones that are commonly abused by custom class owners. I wish I could give an actual time frame, but If I did it would be totally wrong. I'll try to get the project moved up because I've seen so many people complaining as of recently.

Honestly, I can agree that some of the guns for CC's need slight re-adjustment.

Most people argue that the DB (Double Barrel) is the most powerful weapon for the CC classes, however I disagree. The main weapon I use is the Browning, which can pretty much one-two shot a player with no armor from quite a distance. It's a really good all around weapon, with high damage and a big mag size. 

Just wondering, can we get a list of the most powerful CC weapons in your opinion and why? I just want to come up with some ideas on them.

On 6/13/2020 at 4:12 AM, Penny said:

you just gotta get good man. when i play its not " oh they have a cc gun. im dead" its " ok cool gun. im still gonna put a ton of ammo into ur face and win or lose. " up to who hits more shot. has more hp.

you are still completely ignoring that these weapons are op. if you can find ways to skirt around them, cool, but they're still op

Hi,

I’m tired of walking into a raid expecting a fair fight. then getting absolutely pulverized by a double barrel, or getting raped by a browning. this debate has been going on for some time now, however i don’t think ALL CC weapons need a nerf. the DB and Browning needs a re adjustments, and it isn’t hard to fix. 

• 1 month later...

Personally I think CCS are fine because these people paid for these classes and expected to have something that you can't get in the normal game removing these or nerfing them hard and then adding them to the game would be sort of unjust as it would be like buying a limited edition item for not many people having it and its different and then the company goes ahead and releases it to the public. I stand for keeping CCS the same and I don't even have one my self.

-Bruh Moment

Edited by railroadman6
On 7/24/2020 at 5:35 AM, railroadman6 said:

Personally I think CCS are fine because these people paid for these classes and expected to have something that you can't get in the normal game removing these or nerfing them hard and then adding them to the game would be sort of unjust as it would be like buying a limited edition item for not many people having it and its different and then the company goes ahead and releases it to the public. I stand for keeping CCS the same and I don't even have one my self.

-Bruh Moment

ok. so you're agreeing it's pay to win then.

we're on the same page. but you're wrong where you say it is a 'limited edition item'. nobody could anticipate that they would stop selling CC's and there was no guarantee that the weapons would always be exclusive to only CC's.

frankly CC's should have never been given exclusive weapons, or at least they should have been nerfed prior

Edited by Setro
32 minutes ago, Something In The Stars said:

@Setro

CCs do not have exclusive weapons, Phantom has stated several times he intends to add them into the general weapon poll, he just needs time to finish other projects first

until he does they do 😛

12 hours ago, Adam West said:

You know if you don't like 1 shotters the regular dragunov 1 shots people also.

fair point, but with the DB you can one-shot regardless of where you hit, and the spread is insane, as to where you need to get headshots with the dragunov to actually one-tap