DoubleOLink's Mod App

Double_O_Link

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

DoubleOLink

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059008953/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Double#2180

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Yes, i have been banned before for Minge, NITRP, Mass RDM, Attempted RDM in a sit, Mass Racism, Constant Propminge, and warning threshold

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes, I was an admin on InfernalRP which has since shut down.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to volunteer for XenoRP because I want to actually help the server when i'm on instead of just adding to the problem.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I think I would be a good moderator because I've been warned so many times that I know all the rules.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is Random Deathmatch and RDA is Random Arrest and it should be a verbal for the first time, a warn for the second, and a 2 week ban for Mass RDM/Mass RDA, which is if 3 or more people are killed or RDA'd.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is New Life Rule and it means that you can't go back to the area where you died/continue the RP you were doing before you died. An example of this is, if a cop dies during a pd raid and goes back to defend the pd. Or, if a thief is raiding someone, gets killed, and goes back to continue the raid. 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when you use knowledge that your in game character shouldn't know to your advantage. An example is if a cop hears meth being cooked in a house and warrants the house for it. Or, if a hitman has hit accepted above their head and they get arrested for it. 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would record them abusing their powers, upload the video and send it to their admin so they can properly deal with it.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would jail the Mass RDMer, then complete the sit that I was already in, then ban them for Mass RDM.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would tell them that they can switch to hobos and build on the sidewalks and only the sidewalks, then check back later to see if they actually are following what I said.

Edited by Double_O_Link
Forgot 2 bans

-1. I think your warns and bans speak for how problematic you are. You also associate yourself with people who are and continue to be a big group of minges in game. As a mod you represent the community and this kind of representation I don't believe is needed nor wanted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.