Vehicles for the Civil Protection Team

Epic

I think it would be pretty cool for the Civil Protection team to be able to get a police car for their job only from the car dealer and when they switch jobs, it will despawn.
It would make roleplaying better (in my opinion). Imagine there is a police raid for someone selling meth and they all show up in a cop car and raid the cook. I just think it would be fun to drive around in a cop car taking car of people breaking laws. I barley ever use Civil Protection jobs because they get pretty annoying in my opinion (random weapon checks legal) and I think if this is ever added, I would love to play as CP because I love roleplaying on gmod and Police cars would make it a lot more fun for some people. Reply your opinion. Also I don't think the law "Random Weapon Checks Are Legal" should be allowed. It get's very annoying for a lot of people and not gonna lie, it has made me rage quit a few times.

Edited by EpicGamerThatIsCool