Discord Ban

Risky

I,Risky Have Been Banned On The Xeno Discord... (This Is My Appeal) So I posted a meme that I thought was hilariously and I still do think its funny as hell but one of the admins(or/)owners gave me the role Shitposter... now shitposter pretty much restricts your right to post links. So I thought it would be a Smart idea to just leave the Xeno Discord and join back. I joined back posted a GIF and than got shitposter again. after that I did the same thing posted another gif (the gif was a dog) than a few hours later I look to see that I cant join back. I ask around and to my suprise im perma banned I do think that a perma ban is a too harsh just for me leaving to not get the shit poster role. its been a week since i've been banned and that seems like enough time to know that I shouldn't do that anymore and thats why im asking You (Admins/Owners) to decide whether or not I should be unbanned or not. Like I said in my opinion a perma ban is to harsh like look at a few other people who got banned for like mass pinging for 3 days or someone said to kill themselves than got a week ban. Please take that into consideration when looking at what I did. Have A Good Day/Night...

Risky you've been a constant annoyance in the discord. Not just to members but staff members, you caused problems and shitposted. you proceeded to leave and rejoin multiple times to avoid shitposter to post gif's of dogs. you deserve the ban 

25 minutes ago, Kil said:

Risky you've been a constant annoyance in the discord. Not just to members but staff members, you caused problems and shitposted. you proceeded to leave and rejoin multiple times to avoid shitposter to post gif's of dogs. you deserve the ban 

Yes I deserve the ban but a perma ban is to harsh for literally posting a dog gif and getting rid of shitposter, I also never got told to stop doing it or any kind of warning. 

2 minutes ago, Kil said:

also it's common sense to not leave and rejoin just to avoid your roles lol

How would I know that though, if i never received a warning about it.

Just now, Kil said:

because anyone using common sense would easily know that if you leave and rejoin to avoid a punishment you'll probably get banned

Well i've been banned for a week, and like rem said earlier i basically ltap and a ltap would be a perma ban though.

Personally, you shouldn't be unbanned for awhile LTAP and be annoying towards staff members which does cause semi problems I personally think you should wait awhile to appeal or come back into the discord. 

2 minutes ago, Be1ial said:

Personally, you shouldn't be unbanned for awhile LTAP and be annoying towards staff members which does cause semi problems I personally think you should wait awhile to appeal or come back into the discord. 

Could you explain how im annoying towards staff members please if you dont mind. 

1 minute ago, Kil said:

Why are guys replying tho??

At this point im not sure why they are replaying but i dont mind the output to this ban situation it just makes it seem like this is more of a argument or court case instead of me just trying to get a ban appealed

My final conclusion will be that I will not remove your ban due to the fact you had left and rejoined multiple times to avoid your roles. Wait a while and retry

8 hours ago, Kil said:

My final conclusion will be that I will not remove your ban due to the fact you had left and rejoined multiple times to avoid your roles. Wait a while and retry

ok understandable ill try again in a while from now.