Remuchu biased

Risky

Your In-Game (RP) Name:Risky

Which staff member are you reporting:Remuchu

Please describe the staff member's unjust behavior: Banning me falsely 

Please provide any available evidence to back your claims:https://youtu.be/2dZk8GNSX7o

Just now, Remuchu said:

Risky you have made this report before. I understand why you may feel that I have been biased but I treat all repeat rule breakers the same. Thank you for your report.

As a member of xeno rp I can see that you have something against people being based. I suggest that you fix it because in this clip you are truly being biased

The staff procedures say, repeat rule breakers are to be punished more harshly. I am sorry that you feel that way. My team admin will follow up from here. Thank you for the report!

Just now, Remuchu said:

The staff procedures say, repeat rule breakers are to be punished more harshly. I am sorry that you feel that way. My team admin will follow up from here. Thank you for the report!

I would like to talk to the manager. To see why the xeno rp staff team doesn't like based people

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.