Cacker's Second T-Mo(nkey)d Application

cacker

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Israel and Britain dont Exist

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/BearSovietBearSoviet/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? Cack#2485

a4) What timezone are you located in? EST, Michigan

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? Currently, following the new warn system, none, but in my nearly past 4 years, I'd say around 20 warns

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? iirc, 2 times.  Both for MRDM around 2 or 3 years ago.  Literally nothing else to explain other than I was bored and wanted to MRDM, but I kind of learned that that's messed up.  My bad.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? iirc, a year ago I was a Tmod for this server, XenoRP under the same name.  I also was a moderator for a server named venomRP(iirc)

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Out of sheer boredome and the fact that I've been getting back into DarkRP, I kind of want to help out the community like I did a while back.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I think I'd make a good fit due to my past experience as a staff member of this server, and my usually laid back attitude towards people in game regardless of rules being broken, I think that my leniency with a combination of strictness would fit well on this server.  For example, I once banned someone for mass RDMing who was relatively funny, and I let him know that I would love him back over as long as he didnt MRDM, and he responded relatively kindly.  I think this example explains how I usually try and be kind and stay on other people's levels to make them feel understood when dealing with staff related stuff.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM(Random Deathmatch) is a term used to describe people in RP games who kill someone for no valid RP reason, or make excuses("Im a crazy person", "I dont like their skin color", etc.), The staff punishment guideline document should be consulted to determine a proper punishment, usually a warn.

RDA(Random Arrest) is a term used when a policeman arrests someone for no law or valid reason, for example, having a gun out when there was no law against it.  If it's the person's first offense, the culprit should be given a stern warning and an actual warn, if they repeat it, a jail/kick.  

There are Mass versions of this, when 3 or more people are victimized by RDA/RDM, this is promptly responded to with a 1-2 week ban or worse depending on the degree or added offenses

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR(New Life Rule) is a term to describe people using past life(after death) info to do things relating to it.  An example for NLR could be that someone kills a player because they killed them.  Another could be letting a cop know a base is being raided after getting killed in the raid, or a cop returning to a raid site they died at.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is using IRL information that wouldnt be known in RP by your character, or in OOC chat.  An instance of this would be that a player says in OOC that he was killed, alerting his friends who were not near them to kill the killer of the person.  Another example could be that you arrest or intentionally weapon check a hitman because he has a "Hit Accepted" sign on his head(or kill him)

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I collect as much evidence as possible, put it into a comprehensive document with descriptions and reasoning as to why the higher up is being abusive, and giving it to their higher up.  I try my best not to reveal my attempt to obtain incriminating evidence against the higher up.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I freeze all people in the sit, and jail the person and promptly ban the MRDMer

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Let them be until more people get on and report it because it's interfering with their experience, or if one reports the other for similar reasons.

I'd like to see you more active as you just recently came back

You do have staff experience although from other player's experience weren't that great with you 

You were also cussing player's out on the server I personally don't think this is the type of characteristics we want on the staff team 

I don't think you are fit for this position yet 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.