Moderator Appying

TheoManPlayz

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?: CharMander

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.:https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheoManPlayz/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? TheoManPlayz#1450

a4) What timezone are you located in? MT

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Yes, Mostly Ip Banned, Mass Rdm Ban.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I do not

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?:I like playing on it, The server is fun and i want to make sure we have no rdming and anything like that, I wanna make the server better

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?: Being active responding to the tickets that someone sends out and just overall caring for the server watching closely making sure there is no hackers, making sure that people are doing what they are supposed to be doing and making sure you catch the people doing whats not right
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished: RDM is random death match when a player randomly pulls out a gun and randomly starts a shoot out and murders you without asking if you want to fight (Which should be happening unless in a raid) RDA Means Random Arrest when a police/swat member will randomly walk up to you they are mostly minges trying to get a reaction out of you but they randomly arrest you without you doing anything for example you could just be standing there talking to your friend and all of a sudden some cop runs up and tazes you and arrests you

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated: NLR which is defined as "New Life Rule" means if a player dies he cannot interact with where he died A few examples are a raider raids someones base and kills the owner of the base. The owner comes back immediately after they've been killed and interact/kill with the raider. That's NLR. 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence: Metagaming can occur throughout roleplay/non-roleplaying situations. Many times in can happen by using OOC chat for the wrong reasons. OOC is for Out Of Character chat and is sometimes miss used and will be used for role playing purposes. Another example of metagaming is a dead player relaying information to a player that is still alive 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? : I would get a higher up admin to help me with the situation and get them demoted to just a normal player.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?: I would stop what I am doing grab them freeze them and jail them for 120 seconds and ban them after I jail them to stop them from mass rdming.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.: Verbally warn them to not do this again as it is against server rules and to remove the props in due time, tell them what the MOTD says and that this won't be tolerated again.

-CharMander 2019 September 28th

Edited by TheoManPlayz

Hey buddy thats not the application format.

Here is the format for applying feel free to edit your post to fit the proper format!

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

a4) What timezone are you located in?

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.