Slick Gaming's Trail-Mod Application

Slick Gaming

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

SlickGaming

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

STEAM_0:1:130151415

https://steamcommunity.com/id/YTSlickGaming/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

SlickGaming#1781

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern Standered Time Zone/New York GMT

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

I have 0 in game warns on XenoRP

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Maybe twice when i was younger on garry's mod like 2 years ago.

Other than that no bans since

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I know basic admin commands and I tried to make a server, but messed up some job scripts and gave up but I am willing to give it a second try

and this server would be great help for mod practice!

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I Have two brothers who play of this server, they really love this server, One is named

CaptianBlack645 and hes played on this server to the point where hes made $100M plus

Grinding. Personally i really like XenoRP and i would love to be a part of staff here!

b2) ^If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I believe if i were to get accepted, I could help a lot since I got a laptop recently so I

can get on pretty much everyday accept during school hours 7:30am to 2:25pm EST.

And I know a lot of the basic moderator commands as I myself have tried to make a 

server.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM: Random Death Match, also know as "That's RDM" when a player randomly kills another player for no reason or without Adverting Kidnapp, Mug, Steal, Hit, Warn 1, 2, 3 and etc... RDM Will result in a warn if found guilty and if they can show proof that their new I will tell them to check the rules. For Example: A Thief kills a vape dealer for no reason, didn't advert saying mug or steal and just kills you that's RDM.

RDA: Random Arrest: When an Officer/The Law arrests you for no reason. RDA will result in a warn if found guilty and if they can show proof that their new I will tell them to check the rules. For example you looking at him and him arresting you.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

New Life rule: When you get killed you forget everything that has happend if your past life and can not go back to the place of death for 120 Seconds or if it's a raid they cannot return until the raid is over.

Examples: Your getting raiding by the mafia, you get lit up with bullets and your dead! You Wake up realising you can't remember what has happend. So you continue upon your day.

c3) Define "meta game" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Meta Gaming: When a player tries to use information beyond their realistic knowledge.

Example: You're a swat, and player 1 was killed by player 2 cause player 2 mugged him. so you watch the kill chat and make player 2 wanted and arrest him.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Type !forums in chat and report the higher up in the the forums page.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jail the mass RDMing person and continue with the sit and when done resolve the issue

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would stop them and tell them you cant build in the streets and say, if you want to build go buy the doors of any house not occupied and build in their or become a hobo and you can build on the sidewalk but no building in the streets.

Edited by Slick Gaming
I checked my application and realized i messed up some spelling and missed some examples for some questions.

Pros - Seems to know the rules.  Have seen you in game, active, no warns.

Cons - Has been banned. Application could word things a little better. 

(Ex. Jail the mass RDMing person and continue with the sit and when done resolve the issue.

Wirhout context, what said above could be very hard to understand.  What you could’ve done was replace “resolve the issue” with “deal with the RDM’er.”)

d2) Mass RDM takes priority over your sit. You deal with the RDM first, same with mass RDT.

Random breaks in sentences? (Seen in b1) 

i have seen you in game, however, I want to see more of you. 

Neutral. (0 leaning towards +1) 

Pros: Active on server, fun to play with when "off duty", hasn't had a problem with breaking rules,
Cons: Maybe need a little more knowledge on application or properly coached on rules as mod. 

I conclude that on your application the answers are confound. Plus, lets try not to confuse you with me, if you do get accepted.  

- 0 leaning towards +1

Edited by Slick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.