Bubbles Trial Moderator Application

Bubbles

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

BUBBLES.

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sythrealmraid/.

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)\

Bubbles#7042.

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Easter Standard.

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No i have not.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

yes i do have prior staffing experience on Presidential RP.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP
?

I want to volunteer for XenoRP because i play the server almost 24/7 i'm on all day and have a lot of time to play i'm on the server from when i wake up to the time i go to bed.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

If i were accepted to XenoRP i think i would be a good moderator because i'm calm and have a lot of patience, i am very nice to people and like to deal with people breaking the rules 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM- Random Death Match= Killing another player without having any reason what so ever.  The player will be warned if proven guilty.  If the player proves that they are new i will tell them to read the !motd and will go over a basic summary of the rules. i will then verbally warn them.

RDA- Random Arrest= arresting another player for no reason what so ever. The player will get a warn if guilty .  If the player has told me they are very new to gmod or darkrp, I will tell them to read !Motd and try to figure out if they are lying.  I will then tell them that was just a verbal warning and not to do it again.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR- NLR=  stands for New Life Rule. NLR is when someone dies and goes back to the same spot of death or goes and RP's with the same person. for example getting killed then going back and getting revenge by killing them.

c3) Define "Metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame- Metagame=  a player using knowledge they know from out of Roleplay and using it in in game to their advantage.  If a player dies they will not remember anything that has happened in their past life,such as who had killed them, base codes (unless it is their own base).  It can also insist of if a player has "Hit accepted" above their head and a player sees it, they cant just be like "you have a hit on me stay away" It would not be rp and it is really not cool, they should atleast wait until they start shooting.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

If i saw a higher up abusing their powers i would get recording's of the higher up then show a even higher up so they can deal with him

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

If i saw someone Mass RDMing out side of the sit i would jail the RDMer and deal with them then go back to the sit once that person is dealed with.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

If only two people are online and building in the streets i would kindly tell them to switch to a hobo and to move to a sidewalk or parking area and if they kept building in streets i would verbal warn and if they kept going then i would warn and if it came down to it i would kick/ban what ever is necessary.

Edited by J. Marshall
Retyping some of the app to make it look better and be presented better.

Howdy Bubbles and thanks for applying.

Pros: Active, previous staff experience

Cons: Your warnings

What to fix:

c2: Forgot to add that you can’t return to an area for 2 minutes and that you aren’t able to return to a raid until it’s called over

Conclusion: Once I see you fix the one mistake in your app is edited and fixed I’ll determine whether or not to give you a plus one. But for now it’s a Neutral: leaning towards a plus one.

Thank you and have a splendid day

Pros: Active

Cons: Got warned 2 times while Mod App is up

Conclusion: Hi Bubbles I would like to say that I do not think you are fit for Staff and here's why you where warned 2 times while your Mod App was up and I am very concerned with your Warns you have and you also do not know how to control your temper you get mad a little to easy and for me I would suggest waiting 2-Weeks for Re-Applying for staff or maybe longer and try to fix the things I talked about.

-Simon04

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.