Happyman's MOD Application

happymanZzZz

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

• My In-Game RP name is James Sat In Pee.

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

• My discord tag is happymanzzzz#6824.

a4) What timezone are you located in?

• My time zone is US Central time.

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

• I have 2 in-game warns while i've been on XenoRP Servers.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

• No, i have never been banned.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

• Yes, i do have past MOD/Staff experience. I was a Mod on Exhibition RP, and apart of Staff on Scorpio RP.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

• I would like to Volunteer because in the past I quite enjoyed being MOD and Helping the server strive to its best possibilities. I also have been on and off Xeno RP servers for years now and each time i come back it seems that the servers are still fun to play on and always are well moderated. In spite of the already great staff i would like to join them and do whats best for this community and show what potential i have.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

• If i were to be accepted, I would make sure i'm a fair and Understanding MOD. The community comes first before any of my own affairs and would make sure everyone else felt the same way. To me being a good staff member doesn't just mean your the best at catching people doing the wrong thing but more importantly, pushing the community to do whats right and make the server a MINGE-Passive area. I also take orders very well and i'm open to all constructive criticism. If i'm accepted that doesn't mean i no longer need to be held accountable for my actions and rather means the opposite. i will need to be on my best behavior and take any tips from fellow Staff and daily players.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

• The term RDM means Random Death Match, this term comes from when a player kills you with no incentive in a game of role-play.
  • The term RDA means someone usually in the role of law enforcement or security have arrested you for no just reason.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

• The term NLR is something the role-play community made to keep the RP in a state of balance. If you were to die during any confrontation, you may not come back for 2 minutes. This rule allows the still alive RPers to continue there scenario without being interrupted.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

• Metagaming is a term utilized in pretending games, which portrays a player's utilization of genuine information concerning the condition of the game to decide their character's activities, when said character has no important learning or mindfulness in light of the current situation.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

• I would preform a Ban and also inform the Other Staff.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

• I would Jail that person, Then i would finish my sit then deal with the caged RDMer.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

• I would Inform them that they need to have the job of HOBO to build in the streets and make sure to inform them if they are going to build in the streets don't be a MINGE.

COMMENT FOR ALL REPLIES (ex: only recent response)

Hello! I saw your response to my app and appreciate your feedback. Though you say you see plagiarism from the urban dictionary I have my own RP community ok GTA and i got most of my answers from my own SOP in my discord. I could see if it is from that site then I can truly see where you stand but I wouldn’t deliberately take that straight from the internet if I had known my admin got it from there to. Also I want to bring forth with this new spectacle. I could see how you would think I took no time on my app (not knowing where I originally got that info from) but I was getting help from multiple admins during the process. My app took over an hour and a half. I re wrote it 3 times considering this was my second try applying. Also activity wise I’ve been on and off the server multiple times. I have over 200,000,000 in the server and I’m dedicated but I really want to make a difference as MOD. All I ask is that you re evaluate my app and tell me if you have any different decisions or points of view. Also you can ask around the server I am well known. For instance General Tom is a veteran member and he put out a voucher for me to one of the admins. Thank you for your time!

Edited by happymanZzZz
Misunderstanding

Howdy happy and thanks for applying.

Pros: Previous staff experience

Cons: Plagiarized, haven’t seen you on recently, your warnings, app errors

What to fix:

c1: You directly stole the definition of RDM from Urban Dictionary, you also forgot to explain how to punish offenders for both RDA and RDM

c2: Never gave examples of Metagaming

c3: Also that you may not return to a raid until it’s called over, never gave examples

d1: You wouldn’t ban the abuser, you would gather as much evidence as possible and bring it to a higher up

d2: You would fully stop your sit and deal with the Mass RDMer then after banning them for 2 weeks unless you’re a tmod, you would continue your previous sit.

d3: You would tell them to stop building in the road even if they’re a hobo as building in the street is fully against the rules. Then tell them if they want to build they have to be hobos and build on the sidewalk; if they fail to listen and continue you’d warn them until they stopped or were kicked or banned by reaching the warn threshold.

Conclusion:

After seeing you plagiarized a definition, also many of your other definitions felt as though they were also just stolen from a website and I also believe that you rushed your app and didn’t put enough effort into it. I’m giving this a -1 and it will not change.

Thank you and have a splendid day

Edited by Agent 42

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.