Freys mod application

[REDACTED]

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Frey

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/ITSREDACTED

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Frey#2319

a4) What timezone are you located in? Central Standard Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? About 3 or 4

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Once for minge/nitrp or bc i killed my self alot

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? No

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because i like XenoRP alot and would like to help anyone i can on the server.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I would listen to people, and i don't get mad easily, also i've read the rules alot so i know every one.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is Random Deathmatch, RDA is Random arresting And both i would punish with a warn.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is the New Life Rule, which means that in game you cannot use knowledge from your past life and cannot return to your place of death for up to 2 minutes and death raid site untill the raid is over and one would violate it by 1) going to their death site without waiting the 2 minutes or if died while being raided and returned without waiting untill the raid is over.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. "Metagaming" Is when one transfers RP data to Non Role-play data, usually via "OOC" It is usually against server rules and is a bannable offence. An example of its occurrence is when i am a swat and danj (theif) is mugging Kiba (meth cook) and Kiba dies and he uses OOC and tells me in OOC that he was killed by danj and i arrest danj

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would ban him for 24 hours and report him on forums.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would jail them and then ban them for mass rdm then continue my sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would Delete their props and then warn them and if they did it again i would ban them for a day.

Plagiarism. https://gmod.fandom.com/wiki/Metagaming . Nice try bud.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. "Metagaming" Is when one transfers RP data to Non Role-play data, usually via "OOC" It is usually against server rules and is a bannable offence. An example of its occurrence is when i am a swat and danj (theif) is mugging Kiba (meth cook) and Kiba dies and he uses OOC and tells me in OOC that he was killed by danj and i arrest danj

Edited by Ravoi
Part where he plagiarized

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.