Wisdomboi33

Blake's trial mod application

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Blake Dozzer

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.https://steamcommunity.com/id/wd33/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)Blakedoz#4549

a4) What timezone are you located in? CST (central Standard Time)

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 5

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? My brother was on my game and I put him on the server and he started raging

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? GamingLight Rp

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because I have been on xeno rp and I have see things that have happened and i want to help the community because i have a lot of free time. And i can help out alot I do stay on all hours at night so i can like help at the night when every Moderater is usally off so i can be like a night moderater.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Helping people out with their questions and adressing people who do wrong

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM; Random Death Match RDA; Random Arrest They should be warned about it  They perform the actions by Killing someone out of nowhere for no reason which is RDM an RDA is when they They arrest them for no reason it happened to me once and nobody helped so thats another reason why i wanna become trial moderator is because I don't want that to happen to thm

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is when you get killed and you return. It can be violated by returning to the place that he died at. 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Transfers Rp data to a non roleplay server

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I won't say nothing I will report them to forums or if there is a higher up than him ill tell him

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? i will jail and tp them and once im done with the sit ill deal with him

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets ill tell them move it and give them both averbal warning if they have not done it before

Edited by BlakeDoZZer
Changing things

• I have not seen you on the server before
  • You have a ARDM ban from 18 days ago, therefore being un-banned just 4 days ago. You are responsible for your account and need to take responsibility for the ban even if it was your brother playing.
  • You did not provide an example of NLR

I think you should spend more time on the server and show the staff team that you deserve a spot on the team

Edited by cxdy