Color's t-mod app

ΣЯЯӨЯ

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Colorblind Retard

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272973714/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Colorblind Retard#9237

a4) What timezone are you located in? eastern standard time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? I think 23

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? I've banned about 3 for various reason one of them is prop minge I got that warn for flinging a triangle around 

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I have no staffing experience 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? idk because the server is a lot fun besides all the lag and shit but besides that ive been playing for about a couple of months now and i thought i should apply for staff

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Nothing

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is random deathmatch and RDA random arrest for both I would give them a verbal for the first time and a warn for the second time they do it  

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is new life rule and that is if you get killed and you go back to the you just died that would be breaking nlr 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. If you know a hitman has a hit on you and you kill him

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? rage quit

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? rage quit

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. leave them alone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.