NgNority's Trial-Mod Application

NgNority

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?
NgNority

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/NgNority/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)
NgNority#2187

a4) What timezone are you located in?
EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?
I have never been banned before.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?
I don't have any prior staffing experience but when I am on the server I sometimes watch how the mod's deal with a situation and learn off of them.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
I like interacting with people and helping them when they have a question and resolving conflicts. I usually play in the morning 
and I usually don't see much staff online at that time so I think I would be a good fit for a mod in the morning.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?
I am very calm and like talking to people. I like helping people(as I mentioned before) solve their issues and problems when playing on XenoRP.
When a situation is presented (like RDM) I will take in all the information and ask the person in need questions on what happened and make an appropriate decision

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
RDM - Random Death Match
-Jail/Kick/Temporary ban/Permanent ban

RDA - Random Detain/Arrest 
-Warning/Jail (2 minutes minimum)/Kick/Temporary ban/Permanent ban

Depending on the severity of the situation you can skip steps.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.
NLR - New Life Rule
This rule stops' revenge kills, and people non stop going back to bases during a raid. An example is if you are getting raided and you die during the raid. Then if you go back to "Get revenge" even tho your in-game character has no recollection of your killing.
You can't go back into your base until the raiders adverted over.

Also if you die then you cant go back to the place of death for 2 min because that would break NLR

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.
"using Real-life knowledge to support in-game advantage".
It's like saying "(OOC)SomeGuy: I have a gun" while right in front of a cop when guns are illegal (if the mayor chooses to add the law)

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?
I would record a video of the abuser and report it to a staff member that is a higher rank than the abuser il either report it on the Xeno forums or the Xeno discord chat or in-game(If higher-level staff is online at that moment)

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?
I would jail or freeze them and tell them "I will get to you in a minute". Finish the sit that I'm currently in and then deal with the person causing the mass RMD
d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.
I don't think I saw a "Down time rule" in the rules so I would walk up to them and give them a warn(Not an actual warn like a "Hey just warning you please stop") and then if they don't listen to the warning I gave them I will deal with the situation if it gets out of hand

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.