Chris P Bacon's Trail-mod Application

Chris P. Bacon

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? ChrisPBacon

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238866672/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) JollyChrisP.Bacon#8299

a4) What timezone are you located in? EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 1

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Nope

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes, I've been a moderator and a trainee in 3 different servers, one is called Redemption servers, Flux servers, and Simple networks (simple networks i've been moderator, and the rest only a staff since the server is kind of dying out)

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Well, once of my friends plays on this server a lot, you might know him, his name is Blac4cid, and I thought it would be cool if I was a staff member on this server so I could impress him.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Well, I could basically be on every day (afternoons on some days bc I'm still in school) and basically all day in weekends, I also have some expirience and will handle sits to the best of my abilites, One time I was in a sit this guy just kept cussing me out and I just handled it calmly and non toxic to him, and on Simple networks I had a 88% rating from my first 3 days being there, and had over 100 sits taken! So I think I could help this server out as much as I can. (but also i'm 13 and at least want to be given a chance to prove that I can clear the server from toxic people and RDMers/RDAers)

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. Well RDM is Random death match and is basically when you walk up to someone and start shooting/killing them for no reason, and rda is when u walk up to someone and arrest them without a valid reason. Yes these could be on accident, and if so then just a verbal warning, if on purpose a Physical warning, and second time another physical warning, and the third time, a 2 day ban or less, But if MRDM happened then a jail/freeze to stop them and then a 1 week or 2 week ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is New Life Rule which basically means you can't interact or talk to the person that killed you, and if so that's breaking NLR, some NLR experiences that I've had to deal with is like when someone dies and so they return to their base to kill the raider once more, but that would be breaking NLR, or like you raiding someone and they kill you then you return back to continue the raid.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Well metagaming is when you use other info besides in game texts/ asking around, metagaming is when u locate someone or a few people while staff members can't see how u found them, like using discord and finding another person location.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Report it to owners or a person with higher ability than the abuser immediately.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?  either freeze/jail them and ask another staff member to deal with them or if Im the only one just freeze/jail them until I'm done with the sit then deal with them afterwards.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Politely ask them to build inside a building or if they're hobos then ask them to build on a sidewalk, and if they don't listen then I will tell them again, and if they still continue to build on the streets then I will warn them,and if they STILL continue to build in the streets then I will kick him and warn him again, and then if he comes back and starts to build on street again then I will ban him for a day.

Edited by Chris P. Bacon
Was just fixing the title when I realized it wasn't fully completed yet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.