Player Report

jEK

Your In-Game (RP) name: NOT jEK

Player's In-Game (RP) name: Photographer

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88811114

Describe how the player broke the rules: List of Rules broken below-

Clip1: RDT and NLR.

Clip2: Walks out of spawn and just RDM's me.

Clip3: RDM's me....again.

Clip4: Kidnap in spawn also without advert.

Evidence of the player breaking the rules: 

Please don't mind the scuffed audio. Thanks!

Edited by jEK

love the trimmed footage, love how you conviently trimmed all the parts of you coming up to me and mugging and kidnapping me multiple times also breaking nlr....

80% of the encounters with you, you were the antagonizer of the situation, The 2 staff on at the time Kil and The Local Poop Dealer were refusing to take any sits at all for you breaking nlr with the spam kidnapping, so i just started to break nlr and rdm you for christ sake. Your really gonna report me for breaking NLR when you were the one who started this shit in the first place? If anyone is to blame here its Kil, dude has time to drive around the map doing fuck all but does not have to time to do the job he applied for. And before you hit us with the "staff arent obligated to take sits" horse shit, you applied to keep the peace in the server, to sit there and watch tickets come in and just say "nah fuck it" its downright offensive to the community, and leaves us in the situation of people thinking "well since the admins are not doing their jobs i guess its ok to MRDM or Break NLR or or or....."

again love how you trimmed the footage to make you look good.

Firstly, there is no need to keep the entire 3 minute clips untrimmed because in all of these clips, you blatantly break the rules and you also even admitted doing all this in your post. Not to mention but in every single one of the clips, I was literally standing still doing nothing to provoke you. Also these are some pretty heavy accusations you are making so please come forth with your evidence. Lastly Kil or any of the mods present during the situation are to blame for any of this they volunteered to be a moderator and are not required to take tickets if they wish to RP. If we were to blame anyone for the situation it would be you.

Edited by jEK

I literally had just got on the server to drive my car run around raid bases and make some cheap money I had banned other people and given people warning i was doing my job but I didn't wanna have to keep going on and on its annoying and something i shouldn't be forced to do when i have the choice of not being on duty 24/7

Just because we were both rping and not taking sits does not give you the right to break Nlr and RDM repeatedly, two wrongs do not make a right you could’ve make a player report as jek has done above. Also I have my tickets turned off while I’m off duty so I’m sorry for not realizing that something was going on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.