Sign in to follow this  
Something

Share your worst late night xeno times

Personally mine was being able to record just 5 minutes of people hating on me within a 20 minute spam of time

Personally, Mine was when it was a really calm night no mods on but no rdm no tickets very chill and then 25 people joined at once and it was a twitch streamer raid was mass chaos and so much mayhem in the matter of a minute terrible time they eventually left after a group decided to spawn kill them

3 hours ago, Kil said:

Personally, Mine was when it was a really calm night no mods on but no rdm no tickets very chill and then 25 people joined at once and it was a twitch streamer raid was mass chaos and so much mayhem in the matter of a minute terrible time they eventually left after a group decided to spawn kill them

Pristine.

getting raided at 3 am when everything is chill. Then its sudden chaos in my base. rip the gold mine i was sitting one..... sad days

Mass RDM which leads to everyone in spawn followed by prop block and then more Mass RDM when everyone is locked in spawn.

When i was s-mod and there were 30+ people mass rdming at the same time, but at the same time it was good for me because i got like 40 tickets in 1 hour