Cajun Asian Trail Mod Application

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Cajun Asian

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cajun_Asian

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Cajun_Asian#2625

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

1 in-game warn

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

No, but I do like to listen in on sits to get a better experience at staffing.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to volunteer for XenoRP because I want to help the community improve and be free of toxic players and people who just want to troll. Also I have been in this community for a long time and feel like I can make a difference

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

If I was accept for being a moderator, what i would think would make me a good one would be is that I'm going to look at the basic facts and the rules to make a good decision on what should be done and I don't pick favorites. Also I am generally on everyday.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM stands for Random Death Match, this would involve someone killing someone for no reason and should be punished with a warning or a verbal warning(If they are new)

RDA stands for Random Arrest, this would involve someone tasing and arresting someone for no reason and should be punished with a warn or a verbal warning.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR stands for New Life Rule, example is if you are killed in a mugging you cant come back to the area until the time is up(2 mins) or if its a raid a person that has died in the raid cant come back or interfere till the raids over.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame means to use out of rp knowledge to use to get an "advantage", like players scamming people out of money or kill themself to get out of situations or use past life knowledge.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

If I was to witness higher ups abusing their powers i would try to record it and then try to tell the owner or another high up mod involved and report them in the forms

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

How I would handle it would be, first tell everyone at my sit to wait a second, jail the person mass rdming, then ban them for 2 weeks for mass rdm, then go back to my sit and apologize for having leave during their sit. If there is a admin not doing at the moment i would try to ask for them to do it because they're are currently not busy.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets

Even though they are the only ones online we don't make exceptions for the rules and can understand they are having fun but rules are rules, so I would tell them to either switch to hobos and build on the sidewalk and if they keep doing it i would just kick them to get the message through.

NEUTRAL

Pros:

OK Application

Pretty active

Cons:

My experiences with you in-game today were negative, you were not compliant till I told you I would warn you if you didn't listen

c3: All three examples are incorrect, metagame is using outside knowledge correct, however a example would be hearing printers and making a warrant.

Conclusion: Overall, I think you need to the know the rules better and not be toxic/uncompliant.

(Edited: Apologized, showing some real dedication, now neutral)

Edited by CombatMilk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.