Hello, Introduction

hello, my name is georgiy, but you might have seen me in game as molvanîa. im 21, and i like to paint, make music, and i used to be really into iceskating until i tore my hamstring last year, permanently altering my life. i've played ice hockey and done figure skating, in addition to some boxing in high school. 

i've really been liking this community more than others (especially the lack of lootboxes) and i figured id write an introduction! ive been playing darkrp on and off for about 5 or so years now, serving in staff positions on and off in a couple different communities as well as a forum custodian when i was in my teens. i have absolutely no interest in being staff on this server or any other, i would rather be skinned or maybe even crucified, if im being being honest. enough staffing hollows you out, makes you old, in some cases maybe even feral, like an animal. my heart goes out to all the staff members, i hope no one ever steals their heart of gold.

my favourite thing to do on rp servers anymore is to build, so the biggest determining factor is prop limit, prop variety, tool availability, and hobo basing rules. fortunately, xeno has some of the best support for what i like to do, so i've been on a pretty good amount. attached are some of my "forts" including rat town autonomous zone, rat springs air and sea museum, and rat gardens botanical zone. im pretty rusty and haven't built in a while, but i hope to work on more.

anyways, i think that is more than enough. hugs and kisses xenorp xoxo

molvanîa

20210321223926_1.jpg

20210330111334_1.jpg

20210330111340_1.jpg

20210330111349_1.jpg

20210330111520_1.jpg

20210330111526_1.jpg

20210330111541_1.jpg