Some Suggestions

First thing first. Mining, the server has a mining job and area directly next to spawn, I have not seen a single person use it yet. Probably because that’s where all the mega bases are the tons of people are making it lag. I think all the rocks should be moved to the suburbs parking lot (area with hotel, gas station). Personally I love mining because it’s not just sitting in your base for 2 hours watching printers make money. It’s like watching paint fucking dry. But not even being able to do it is just an empty rank.

second off, give more ways to make money. Meth is probably the best. Printers are ok but weed sucks... bad. Maybe add a bank that people can raid or buff the price of weed/printers bc printers also are a little weak.

People don't do mining because they don't enjoy it typically its by choice not due to lag or anything. There are more than enough ways to make money on the server quickly and easily and that are fun in regards to RP, adding more just hurts the server economy anyways. You can raid the armory which gives you 50,000 and basically functions the same way as other servers banks. Bitcoin Miners/Printers are not weak.

Some people enjoy mining suck as myself, I was wrong about bitcoins but printers compared to bitcoin and meth is weak, I can make 1mil in 20 minutes from meth. Even fully upgraded printers still are lacking, though they are passive I give them that, Bitcoin are too. But I can see where your coming from.

On 10/5/2019 at 1:01 AM, Framptus said:

You can raid the armory which gives you 50,000

About this. The server economy is terrible and $1,000,000 is chump change, let alone $50,000. The armory should give out more; a damn music player costs $60k, more than 1 armory raid.