Festive Mornings Trial Mod Application

Festive Mornings

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?
Festive Mornings

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073053334

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Festive Mornings#8739

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

2. One active. One inactive.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes. IceFuseNetworks Clone Wars RolePlay
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
I feel like I'd be a great addition because I know most of the commands if not all and I know how to punish the wrongdoers.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

My ability to be on everyday and that I am a very friendly and upbeat person
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
RDM: Random DeathMatch. When you kill someone for no reason. A warn should be issued

RDA: Random (something, I forget) Arrest. When you Arrest someone for no reason. A warn should be issued

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR: New Life Rule. One instance is your base is being raided, you get killed and go back. Another instance is you're raiding, get killed during it and then go back to continue it.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Joining a group of people, learning their codes, leaving, becoming a thief or a job that can raid, and using their codes to get in.
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Contact an Admin or some other higher ranking member of staff to situate them.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?
I bring the RDMer, jail them and gag/mute them if needed while finishing up the last sit and then handle the Mass RDMer accordingly.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Tell them that they cannot do that unless they are hobos. If they continue to build I will warn them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.