a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?
a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.
a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)
a4) What timezone are you located in?
a5) How many in-game warns do you have?
a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?
- Never been banned.
a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?
- I don't have any prior experience.
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
- I want to volunteer for Xeno because I find that I spend a lot of time on the server and I find myself on when there are rules being broken and Mods/Admins can't hop on right away. I also want to be apart of a cool group of people to help clean the server and make it a better place for everyone to play on.
b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?
- Over the months I've been on the server, I have come to realize the negatives and positives first hand and I don't want anyone having to deal with those negatives. When it comes to situations and altercations with people, I have a good sense of understanding and I know how to keep calm in pressurized situations. I have a much better understanding of the MOTD and when I'm on the server, I try my best to keep the peace with everyone and make sure everyone is okay.
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:
c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
- RDM, known as Random Deathmatch. This is when a player randomly kills another player for no intent or purpose. The player breaking these rules will either get a verbal or physical warn.
RDA, known as Random Arrest. This is when a player of the PD is tazing, hand-cuffing, and then arresting another player with no intent or known reason. The player breaking these rules will either get a verbal or physical warn.
c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.
- NLR, known as New Life Rule, is when a player is killed during RP or a raid and they come back to the point where they were killed in under 120 seconds OR before the raid is finished. For example, if your base is being raided by a group of thieves and they kill you, you cannot return into your base until the raid is over. If you come back and kill someone or enter the base, you are breaking NLR.
c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.
- Metagaming is taking knowledge that you wouldn't know in an realistic situation. For example, as a PD member, if you hear meth being cooked in a base and you cannot see the stove, you shouldn't be warranting the base just because you can hear meth being cooked.
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?
- If I were to see a higher up abusing power, I would contact a higher-up (Admin) or contact a Senior Mod.
d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?
- If someone is mass RDMing outside my sit, I would TP and jail the player(s) who are breaking this rule and mute and/or gag them if they're being disrespectful. Once that's done, I will finish my current sit and deal with the mass RDMer afterwards. If for some reason they leave the game, I will grab their Steam ID and request a ban.
d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.
- If there are players building in the streets, I would kindly ask them to remove their props. If they fail to comply with the request and they continue to spawn props, I will need to physically warn them or kick them.