Randy laheys Trail-Mod application

Mr.KRABS 1.5

A1  What is your in-game (RP) name? Randy lahey.

A2 Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198405443638/

A3 What is your Discord Tag? (Shimpy Man#2545)

A4  What timezone are you located in? (Eastern Daylight Time)

A5 How many in-game warns do you have?11 or 12 im always active but i take responsibility over it 

A6 Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? ive not been banned from this server ive been banned from steam cause i got hijacked.

A7  Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? no but i've been playing dark rp for many years and observing most of my sits and seeing what some admins do wrong and right and this server has a lot of good admins and there really nice.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

B1 Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I want to volunteer cause i see when people get off the server theirs a lot of rdm and there are mods on but they are ignoring it or the one admin thats on has to deal with 50 tickets that are being submitted and i hate that they have to deal with that.

B2   If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I think i could be a great mod i know a lot of good people on the server and being a mod on this server would make me happy but what really would is that i could help people with problems and people that minge i applied for other servers but was never accepted but this server i hope to be a mod cause I've met a lot of good people on the server and actually want to help out in this community.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions

C1  Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is random death match its when a player kills someone for no reason and can be punished by a warn or jail if they have not read motd or are new to the game if they've killed 3 people it results into mass rdm and will be a 2 week or 1 week ban. RDA is Random arrest it is when a officer arrested someone for no reason when there is no mayor or just does it to minge and will result in a warn if they do not explain the reasoning or a ban them for a week if they rda'ed more than 3 people.

C2 NLR is New Life rule witch means you cant go back to the place you died at and if you do you broke nlr and will result in a warn or if they came back 3 times during a raid it will result in a 3 day ban Also you have to wait 2 minutes to come back to that zone you died in.

C3 An example of meta gaming is when your a hitman and you've found the person you have a hit on and they killed you that an example that make it so that player had an advantage over the hitman that had the hit on him so it is meta gaming. Metagaming is very uncommon in a server but can be warned this what i think of metagaming or as i see peopled warned for.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations

D1 You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would go to the forums go to moderation and report staff member and explain the situation.

D2  During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would jail them them then after the sit i would deal with the person mass REMing.

D3 I would tell them to stop and turn into a hobo so they can build on the streets unless they are prop blocking i would warn them and if they did it again i would ban them for a week.

I hope you are happy with my forum if not tell me what i did wrong and i will re upload the forum with better responses to what a have i hope you accept me to be a trial mod

Edited by Mr.KRABS 1.5
fixed some stuff cause was to focused

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.