robo app forum

robo

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? robo

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198450451517/home

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) rowbow#2615 

a4) What timezone are you located in?  eastern daylight time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? no

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? i have been playing for almost a year and sometimes when i am on there is no mod so people break the rules.so i wanna fill the gap so most of the time when i am on i can help

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? 

what i think would make me a good staff is my time since i am usually available i can be on to help and i will do more then 50 tickets when i am on cause i want  to make sure everyone is having fun

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM(random death match) is when one player kills another player for no reason.what i would do is warn the person that  committed RDM and also verbally tell them not to do that again

RDA is when a cop or anyone that has a arrest batton arrests someone for no apparent reason.what i would do is verbally warn them not to do it again  and if they do i will warn them. and i will also free the other person in the jail from jail that got arrested for no reason 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR(new life rule) say if someone is raiding a base and kills the owner of that base the owner can not return to that base for a few mins.if the owner does return but does nothing to the people raiding i will verbally warn him but if he kills the people raiding i will warn him and tell not to do it again

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. 

metagame is if your a swat officer or a cop and you see someone get killed in chat you cant place a warrent on the person that killed a person since you did not see it happen.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

i would call someone that has more power then me to stop them i would also take pics of it happening and if i was the only mod on other then the other mod who is abusing power i would ask for help on the discord for the server

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

i would ask to stop the sit for a sec and then jail the person thats massrdming and ask for help from another mod if there is no other mod after i am done the sit i am in i would deal with him

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

i would ask them to stop and delete the props blocking the road if they say no then i would delete it myself and verbally tell them that if they do that again i will warn them and i would tell them that if they wanna build outside then they would have to be a hobo or hobo king and also can only build on a sidewalk not blocking roads.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.