M_xSpectrum moderator application.

M_xSpectrum

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? M_xSpectrum

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. 

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Thomasthedankengine#4194

a4) What timezone are you located in? US EST eastern daylighht time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No I have never been banned

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? no

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I started playing a while ago i love the game so far and darkrp but i have noticed some people with bad behaviour and some staff not using the power for a good reason for example i was playing with my friend and all of a sudden we got teleported to jail we do not know if that a admin abuse or a glitch then a person called out the moderator and he got kicked so in conclusion i would like to make the place a safer and non bullying place or any discrimanation.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM means random deathmach for example say u get killed by someone for absolute no valid reason so therefore u would call an moderator to handle it. RDA means random arrest for example u get arrested for no reason i've seen this happen multipele time and also has happened to me.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR means new life rule for example you get raided u can not go back to your base for 5 mins or that is a warn. Or if u get mugged u can not go back to the person that mugged u cause it would be NLR.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is when u gain knowledge  that would be presented in game for example if u use player board to check the people in the game like checking what role they are so u can target or get far away as possible.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? i would inform them of would they are doing and tell them there can be consequences and if they don't negotiable i would contact someone higher then them.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. What i would do is i would freeze them and ask some staff friends to handel with them for now until i am done.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. i would simply tell them to change in to a hobo and do anything they want to build as long as they don't block any entrances/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.