Monty's Moderator Application

mon

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Johnny Test

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigmont/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) mont#7003

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern Time Zone

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? Not to sure most likely 1 or 2

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? n/a

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes my prior staff experience goes into some small gmod servers that are down now but I as well staffed for some minecraft servers with  around 10 - 20 players on it so I have my bits. Otherwise I do have prior experience to ulx and log checking

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Im volunteering for XenoRP mainly for my experience on the server as times can get hectic at late times and no moderators are on which RP is not enjoyable anymore for other users and im willing the enforce the punishment that is needed for an offender who does something by this meaning. Im willing to teach or help other players, help new players and even assist the staff team if needed so the server is in good standing and shape and people have fun and come back again.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Im confident in my moderating skills and commands. My prior experience has helped me as I know what I should do if a offender would do something like breaking rules. My punishments would vary from how bad the scene is. I will know when someone is really trying to just get out of a situation or just made a simple mistake. I will not fight back is a moderator is telling my im doing something wrong or making mistakes im always open for improvement trying to make my staffing skills even better. Im completely fine with all of XenoRPs rules and motd which makes it feel right right and fair when moderating and enforcing rules. In a final standing point I think I would be able to help the staff team with my skills, knowing of the rules and using my time to listen to someone whos higher than me to understand what I could of done better 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM or Random Death Match is when another player kills someone without any valid reason. RDA or Random Arrest is when a law enforcement arrests someone with no valid reason. In a scenario where someone did one of these depending and how many warns they have this punishment will vary. As first time offenders will just get a verbal warn or warn. the more they do more stricter punishments will be served

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR or New Life Rule is when you die, you respawn or start a new life and you cannot go back to your place of death for 2 minutes. This means that if I am being raided and I die due to a raider I must not run back in or stay away from this situation and wait until this raid is over

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is getting outsider information from other sources. This could be anything from getting a friend to join a base while he tells you everything about it or watching a stream and seeing where all there printers are and abuse this by warranting them or raiding them

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would immediately contact an admin or an owner anyone with more power so they can get on and fix this situation. I would record everything that is happening to show my evidence to the admin called if he stops while he joins and lies about what hes been doing. I would try using my using my ulx commands to kick him before things get worse or even ban him. In the case where this could something small like abusing god mode or nocliping while not in the right job I would mention this to them and ask them to stop or I will call a higher up.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

First I would jail this player before he causes anymore harm continue my sit and talk to him later once its done to see if he did Mass rdm or not. Sometimes they dont all I know is that they could of been raided by 5 people and killed four which can cause confusion to other players and staff

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would just ask them to stop as rules are rules and just because two people are online doesn't mean you can do what you want. If they do not remove their props they will be warned and for FailRp removing their props in the process. If this keeps going then clearly they are not here to roleplay so they will keep being issued warns until I really think they need to be kicked or even banned 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.