Purpleface's T-Mod Application

Purpleface

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Purpleface

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149221639/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Purpleface

a4) What timezone are you located in? US:Central

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? It was on icefuse Military RP I didnt understand how to play milrp it was my first time

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes I was An Admin on rainrp and T-mod On a Santosrp server

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I play usually when there are no staff on so I see alot of people break the rules and alot of upset people so I really wanna help out and make people happier.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I have prior experience to being staff on a darkrp server and Im a pretty chill dude and respectful to other people.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. If Its their first time breaking the rule give them a verbal warning. Second time is a normal warning. Third is usually a day ban.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. New Life Rule which means youve forgotten everything that has happened in the past life and You cannot Return to where you have died before usually for a certain amount of time. One example could be A person getting raided and dying then returning to that raid after death. Another example is someone getting mugged and not complying then getting killed afterwards and returning to kill the mugger.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Someone is using an out of rp instance to affect the rp. As an example someone hasnt adverted raid but said Im going to kick your doors down in ooc and then continues to raid them without the advert.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would report it to another Higher up.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would freeze them continue the sit and if they leave ban them for ltap.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Tell them that they have to be a certain job to be doing that [hobo] and if they keep doing it then they will be punished.

Hi Purpleface, thank you for creating a moderator application! Here are some things that could be improved:

• Define RDM/RDA
  • C2 didn't state how long NLR is without a raid
  • D3 hobos can't build in the street

Overall the application seems rushed by the failure to answer questions/the lack of details.

Saddy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.