Void Coin's Trial-Moderator Application

Void Coin

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? - Void Coin

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. - https://steamcommunity.com/id/VoidCoin

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) - VoidCoin#8903

a4) What timezone are you located in? - Central

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? - None

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? - No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? - None but I have enough time on the game and DarkRP to understand know what I'm doing how people operate and deal with situations that are complicated. *EXAMPLE* let's say I was staff saw a notification pop up on the anti-cheat system I would investigate the player without them knowing so I can catch them in the act that can be complicated.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? - I want to volunteer to help Improve the community with my knowledge and skills. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? - What I think would make a good moderator is being Non-biased in every situation and be respectful to all players no matter who and what they and staying connected with the community. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. - RDM: Random.Death.Match player1 kills player2 for no valid reason check logs to see how many times that person killed that player 1st offense let off with a verbal warning 2nd offense give a actual warning. RDA: Random.Arrest: player1 arrest player2 for not valid reason checks logs to see the arrest than give a punishment if the offender tells the truth give a lesser punishment if he/she lies extend the normal punishment by one or two mins extra time for lying to a staff member.   

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. - A player gets killed in that area, re-spawns and goes back to the same area he/she just got killed from his/her last life that violates NLR.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. - You can't use knowledge of Discord calls, in-game text-chat in a roleplay situation. *EXAMPLE* Playing a Police Officer and you see someone commit a crime ''kill someone'' you can't look at their gamertag you have to RP it out and ask around who saw it happen and ask for where did him/her go and a description of the person only ask those question if you lose Sight of the suspect.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? - capture it on video report him/her on the forums with the evidence and following the format provided and dm the ''Owners'' on Discord about it.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? - tell the players in your sit that you will ''Be.Right.Back'' and deal with the rdmer after done dealing with that player go back and finish the sit I started.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. - Go to them both and tell them politely say ''You can't do this IF you want to read the MOTD go a ahead sorry I know it's only you two on the server'' 

Hey Void Coin, thank you for submitting an application! We greatly appreciate you applying. Here are some things you could improve:

• In C2 you could also include the normal NLR timer (2 minutes) and NLR timer for a raid (lasting until the raid is over)

Other than that, you did an excellent job 🙂.

Saddy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.