Brmander's Trial-Moderator Application

brmander

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Brmander

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090055925/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

killmeplz#6218

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Central Standered time (CST)

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

no

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I dont know if this counts but I was a staff member on a discord sever that was for Minecraft group and i ran most thing and handled most arguments and calmed everything down

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

The staff team and the players are all so nice and chill and I wanted to join in and maybe make some friends along the way.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I don't know all I'm here for is to make friend and learn the basics I mean my attivet is going to 100% because of the stuff going also my ablity to handle arguments.
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM aka random death match if a player preform rmd i believe that they should be warned based on the action.

RDA aka random arrest is were a player arrests you for no reason  and for that the should be warned depend on the amount of times maybe a kick

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR aka New life rule away for someone to violate the rule is for someone to have killed them and then they return to the place they died

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is where a player is informing other players on were a person that they are raiding is and what they are doing
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I report them on the forum with evidence in hopes that maybe someone will tell the owner and or hope that enough people see it and they get demoted or removed form the staff team

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I jail the person that is mass RDMing and deal with the sit that im on and then deal with them that way i can help the people that requested for  to help them

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

let them be but tell them that as soon as people are joining they have to move the building so that people can drive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.