Lienial T-Mod Application

Lienial

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Lienial

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060341976/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

not not corey#5620

a4) What timezone are you located in?

US Est

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I used to own a server but it did not last long, I was moderator on an older server back in 2017 but since has been long shut down
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I used to love this server before i stopped playing G-Mod but im getting back into it and plan to play on this server the most

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I can be very patient especially with kids that are purely here to fuck around and do nothing
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Random Deathmatch/ Random Arrest, players that perform this should be warned and told not to do it again, if they continue then kick/ban them for a few days or let higher ranked staff deal accordingly

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

New Life Rule, this would be violated during a raid if the owner of the base is killed and comes back to continue to try and stop the raid

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming would be when a player uses information obtained out of game for an advantage in game, like if someone messages you on discord about how to get into someones loot room easier than going through all their defenses and you use this information to bypass getting into the base how intended
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

You ask them to stop and if they continue call someone higher up than them to handle it if you cant yourself

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jail the mass RDMer until i am done with my sit and can deal with them

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Ask them to stop because whether or not other players are on the rules still apply

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.