Blakee's T-Mod Application

Blake

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Blakee

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123243555/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Blake#8012

a4) What timezone are you located in?

US EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

Zero

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have never been banned on XenoRP

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I was a moderator on an old server that shut down in 2016

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to help out the community and better the server of people who are trying to ruin the rp fun

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I think what would make me a good moderator is my patience and my listening abilities. Helping out new players get started and/or answering any questions that come my way!

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM stands for Random Death Match and RDA stands for Random Arrest. It would result with a warn and if continues would result in a ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR stands for New Life Rule. It's a rule where when you die you don't remember anything that happened in your past life. An example is killing the person that killed you after you have respawned.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when you get access to knowledge that would not be shown in game. An example is using discord or skype to gain an unfair advantage over someone; such as their location.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

First I would start recording them abusing their powers and then report it to the Report a staff member forum.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Quickly grab the Mass RDMer and jail them, then get their steam ID so they can receive a ban after I finish the sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would tell the players to build a base in a building or to become a hobo if they want to build on the sidewalks.

Edited by Blake

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.