MedicalCyanide's Moderation Application

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?
MedicalCyanide

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198847689400/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)
Medical-Cyanide#3515

a4) What timezone are you located in?
PST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?
One at this moment

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?
No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?
Not on Gmod but ive filled many roles on a few Unturned servers, I've also been staff on a few discord servers.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
I adore helping people. I find it enjoyable to be staff on servers

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?
I like to work on servers to the best of my skills. I also have a decent lid on my temper.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
Random Death Match is when a player kills another player for no RP reason. When a player intentionally RDM's a player they should be warned for their offense.

RDA is when a law enforcement job (such of police/swat/paramedic) Arrests another player for no legitimate reason. When a player purposely RDA someone they should be warned for their offense.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is when someone dosent follow the New Life Rule. this is violated when a player returns to the place of their death or act on information they learned in their past life.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is when a player acts on Infromation they couldnt possibly learn while in game. Such as knowing someones name instantly.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Report the higher up that is abusing their power with as much evidence as possible. if it actively harming the server do as much as possible to negate damage (I.E kicking if absolutely necessary and the higher up is refusing to stop their offense)

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Respond accordingly. Unless another staff member is dealing with it, if another staff member inst dealing with it jail the offender.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

There is no Building in the streets so i would tell them what they did wrong then remove the stuff.

Edited by Medical-Cyanide
Frogot info.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.