Lukees T mod application

Tony Montana

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Lukee

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198370923106/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Luke #0683

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 8

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Yes I have been. I had been ban for something I did not know. This was the first ever dark rp server I had ever played on. And i was killing people as a terrorist having no idea. I thought that was what they did.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes I had been a admin on a server for 2 years. It was my cousins so I had barely played.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I like to help many people out that I can. To give them the best time they can have while visiting the server.. Keep out people trying to ruin there fun. I will give everyone a fair chance and listen to everyones side.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I would try and give everyone a fair chance. I would be online a ton. Be there when no other staff is on. Will try and limit my time actually playing to help others. Also im open to everyones side, I know all commands, and am willing to help everyone I can.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. Rdm is a random deathmatch. This is when somebody kills another person for no reason or for a "random" reason. RDA is the same exact thing, when you random death arrest somebody for no reason.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Please explain how you would handle each of these situations: Meta game is when you use an advantage that you normally can not get through roleplay. For example,when you die during a raid and you tell your team mates where he is. Also if you are playing with someone from the past and they re join and use your codes to raid you.

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would go to the website or discord and report them. Than contact the owner or a higher staff member. 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would finish the sit I am in. Than I would jail the person who is doing this. Fly over to them talk to them. Say what they did wrong and than ban them for 2 weeks.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would still do the same thing as I normally would. I would warn them both for fail rp. They are not supposed to be building on the streets. Than I would tell them what they had done wrong.

Hi Lukee, thank you for creating an application! You did an okay job on the application, but it seems that you neglected to include C2 & didn't include the punishments for C1.  I have seen you in-game this week though.

Have a good day!

Saddy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.