Mod application

OBUNGA

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? OBUNGA

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102776535/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Mattdawg7#4851

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern Standard time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 2

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes, Elysian Gaming

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I've been playing for a long while and I feel like I could really help the community .

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I'm unbiased and I treat everyone fair, i'm very patient, and i will make sure their are no rule breakers.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM stands for Random Death Match. This happens when a player kills another player for no reason and an RDA means Random Arrest this happens when an officer wrongly arrests someone and if this are to happen they are both will result in a warn. 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NlR means New Life Rule it means when you die you are suppose to completely forget about your old life and act like it never happened. If someone dies and they comeback to the scene of their death before their time limit runs out.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. when game information outside of what is available in the game in used to a players advantage. An example would be having a friend on discord telling you where someone is or what someone is talking about without actually hearing or seeing them.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would ask them to stop and report them to a higher up 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? i ask the people in the sit to patiently hold on and jail and ban the mass RDM'r and get back to my sit

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. i tell them to delete it and if they do not i will delete it myself and if they do it again they will be warned

Edited by OBUNGA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.