Benji's TMOD application

Jax

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?
Benji
a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198234033072/
a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)
Miz#3751
a4) What timezone are you located in?
Eastern Standard Time 
a5) How many in-game warns do you have?
2 in game warns (I think they are for messing with staff or prop climb) 
a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?
Never been banned
a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?
I used to staff on XENORP i think i had 500+ answered tickets (afew days away from promotion to Senior mod) but ended up getting demoted over a joke and something I didn't mean). 
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
I really enjoy playing XenoRP. I have a lot of free time on my hands which is good because that means I can be on duty most of the time. I generally love XenoRP
b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?
I am very patient and non bias. I look at both sides of the story and I know the rules. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM= Random Death Match (e.x) a player kills another player without any reason.

if it's their first time they shall be warned and be told to read the MOTD. if it's not their first time or repetitive, then they will be warned.
RDA= Random Arrest (e.x) When a Police Officer arrests someone randomly . 
If the player is new to the server, I would tell the player to read the MOTD and give them a verbal warning . If the RDA is repetitive they would be warned. 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.
NLR stands for "New Life Rule" when a player is killed and returns to the location of death without waiting there time period of 120 seconds would be considered NLR.
Example : If you raid the PD or a base and die. You can't just come back right away
c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.
Metagaming is when you're not playing in character and doing things that you wouldnt be able to do in real life or using outside information your player shouldnt know. 
Ex: If you point out a hitman has a hit by looking at the top of their head. 
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?
Get video evidince and bring it up to a higher up authority. 
d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?
Jail the Mass RDMR, Deal with him, then return to my sit . 
d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.
I would tell them to switch to hobos and move their buildings to the sidewalk. If they continue to build in the street they should get a verbal warning. and if they continue to build in the street they will be met with a warn. and if they keep doing it i should kick them .

Edited by benji

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.