Staff Application For DarkRp

Scoddit

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? My Username is Scoddit

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336898260/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: Gunma#4924) 

a4) What timezone are you located in?  Eastern Daylight Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? Im pretty sure like 3,4 or 2.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Got accused of rdm when 2 people got caught in crossfire which resulted in me adverting crossfire but it was a *false* advert somehow and  it resulted in me getting banned.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I don't recall having staffing experience but I understand the main basis of being staff.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? It was one of the first RP servers I genuinely enjoyed and the players are great but there is a lot of staff sets I see and I feel like they need another hand when it comes to selfishness in sets and false complaints.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? To be honest I think I can have a title like *Good Moderator* because I will take time off of what i'm doing and handle it calmly as possible ,which means if the user that called up to the set was furious or upset I would attempt to handle the set best way possible to not make anyone else upset.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. Random Death Matches and Random Arrests would be monitored carefully by spectating what the user or users are doing if seen then I can ask them to see if they are in right or wrong in what they are doing even though they are monitored I can ask them simple questions and see if he/she is lying which it can lead to a warning if it was small but if it was a big rdm/rda it can result into a kick and then a 2 day ban if it repeats.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. The New Life Rule is commenly ignored by player that are in their own world then used to go back when they died and remember who killed them and get revenge on them,or use the information that they gathered when they died to raid,kill or even use it to abuse the fact that those people are weak and then rdm

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.  Meta Game means RP data get turned into non role play data like if there was a raid and the one that was raiding killed the owner of the base and a person of law sees it in kill feed and goes to find him after the raid is over and give him a warrant then arrest him that would be meta gaming,

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would report it to the higher staff in charge or record what he does then report it.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?I call another staff to handle the person rdming and I would handle the set but if there is no other moderator then I will freeze or jail the rdmer and handle the set then handle with him or her.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. If they are hobos its tolerated but if not, I can get in a set with them and tell them not to continue and then, monitor him or her after.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.