Swoozy's Trial Moderator Application

SP Glizzy

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Swoozy

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152693520/ 

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Danny Boi#7018

a4) What timezone are you located in?

I am located in the EST time zone

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have never been banned

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I have plenty of background experience, I was an admin on PresidentialRP Dark RP, a moderator on Gaminglight Military RolePlay, A moderator on 2 different Aushwitz RP servers, and a trial moderator on Icefuse sandbox.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

The main reason that I would like to try out for the Moderator role in Xeno RP is because of the pure enjoyment I have had playing on the server so far. I would love to be part of the staff team on a server that I play frequently. so that if anyone wants to ruin my experience or others, I would be there to stop them.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

In my personal opinion, what would make me a good moderator is my prior experience in being apart of the staff community. due to my experiences in the past, I already know plenty of things, whether that is binding commands to open logs, or punishing mingers with the appropriate amount of discipline. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM = Random DeathMatch and RDA = Random Arrest. If there is one occasion, they will get a warning. If it happens again, they will be kicked from the server. And if they join back again, more severe punishments will be dealt out, including bans. (Mass RDM and Mass RDA = 14 days)

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR means "New Life Rule." An example of someone breaking NLR in the server would be if they were to go back to a raid in which they were killed, and continue it like nothing happened.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

"Metagaming" Is when a person says role play experiences/data in Out of Character Chat. Like if a raider were to say how many people are left in the base after he/she was killed.
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would instantly tell a higher up (even higher than the person abusing) immediately. After that, I would do everything in my power to either slow or stop him from continuing until the higher up does something about it. 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would freeze both (or more) of the players in my sit, I will then jail the Mass RDMer and tell one of my friends (staff members of course) to take the situation. If I am the only staff online, I will ban him for as long as i can, and tell a higher up to increase his ban length. 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would give them only a verbal warning at first, considering that they aren't getting in the way of anyone's experience. But if they continure to do it, I would give them both a warn.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. 

Edited by SP Glizzy

Hey Swoozy thanks for applying.

positives:

Decent understanding of the rules

Negitives:

A player wouldn't be kicked if they were warned a second time in C1

Didn't mention 120 timer to return to area of death in C2

Warned while app was up

In conclusion, it's going to be a -1 from me.

Edited by jeck
On 8/15/2020 at 9:34 PM, jeck said:

Hey Swoozy thanks for applying.

positives:

Decent understanding of the rules

Negitives:

A player wouldn't be kicked if they were warned a second time in C1

Didn't mention 120 timer to return to area of death in C2

Warned while app was up

In conclusion, it's going to be a -1 from me.

Player was recently banned

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.