Nat's Tmod app

Nat

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Nat

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/SenpaiSquad/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Nat#1590

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

Unsure roughly 25-40

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

N/A

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Super Admin on Orion Network, worked up from Tmod to head of staff also was a developer for 3 months. Over the course of 2 1/2 years

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I'm on at unusual times due to my real life work schedule and its happened that Ive seen a lot of rule breakers while there are no staff on.

Most new players if they were to experience this kind of behavior it would make them not want to play on the server and i think that's a bad sign.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

My prior staff experience was held highly, I try to interact with the community as in just playing the game and only having to be an admin when it is called for.

I want the players to feel as if they are just having fun with another player on the server.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Random death match and random arrests both are punishable by different timings, for 1xRDM its a 60-120 second jail depending on the situation scaling up in time when a player hits a 3rdm in a row without me or other staff being able to stop him that warrant a kick or ban because its classified as Mass RDM.

RDA is a low scaling jail time due to it not having a big affect but ultimately can be handled without bans or kick, by removing the player from the police officer job and handing out a jail time that matches the amount of RDA that happened I.E (1xRDA = 60 sec, 2xRDA = 120 sec, ETC)

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

New life rule. you are not allowed to go back to Your house if you are being raided while that raid is on going, if it happens due to a mugging or crossfire you are not allowed to go back to the area you just died in and take revenge you must wait a set time before going back roughly 4-5 minutes

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Giving away information that shouldn't be accessed due to a kill feed or OOC, say player 1 is being mugged and is killed by player 2, player 3 who is player 1's friend can not go and avenge him because of that or set out a warrant for that player due to that.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Try to capture as much evidence I.E (Photo's / Videos) and report it the head of staff (Not sure if the server allows kicks of other staff members)

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jail the mass RDMer and stop him before he could do further damage to the player base, set the punishment for him/her then return to assist the player who I was in sit with. If multiple staff are on Jail the Mass RDMer and ask one of the other staff to come handle it while I finish my sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Ask them politely to take down their building cause it breaks Props & Building rule 2,  if they do not comply, warn/kick to make sure the props do not remain on the road

Thank you for taking time to read my Tmod Application

-Nat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.