Cheef staff report

imagineslick

Your In-Game (RP) Name: Imagine Slick

Which staff member are you reporting: Cheef 

Please describe the staff member's unjust behavior:  At 8/17/20 approx 1:11 PM EST I was falsely warned by Cheef. The backstory is I was a SWAT Assault, and I was making an arrest on a male who had his weapon out. When I arrested him he called for a sit then Cheef took the sit claiming that I will be warned for (RDA). Because the Mayor never put the rule in the rule book. Ask yourself this, Just because a rule isn't in the laws does it make it okay to do it? No it doesn't because in the MOTD which Cheef had obviously never studied, it never states that a default rule like no weapons out would be legal or illegal if not inputted by the mayor. So with that being said the rule was never in the MOTD or a rule known to the server making it a rule that is no such thing which makes room for more situations like this (Loopholes). Staff is supposed to enforce the (rules) of the server if broken. I was falsely warned on a rule that never existed, and Cheef should be striked/demoted for lack of knowledge as a staff member. This sit got so difficult to where Cheef that to bring another staff member in the sit to second his opinion, which obviously didn't work. In conclusion Cheef should be striked/demoted for lack of knowledge as a staff member and laziness .  A player of the server should never be able to out knowledge a staff member who enforces the rules (MOTD). 

Also Cheef and another staff member tried telling me that "there are rules that are out of the MOTD that the owner told them to enforce". So if the owner is reading this please fact check this because at spawn I recall seeing a text screen that specifically says to read the MOTD.

Please provide any available evidence to back your claims: 960787452_Screenshot(38).thumb.png.7ff5b2a8a4279718983237c7987bf44d.png claims: 

Edited by imagineslick
4 hours ago, Cheef said:

In the MOTD under server policies Number 48EF3A30E-79AE-49BA-80B0-86CB08DA7DDD.thumb.jpeg.35c83746398288c6bee20aaec1b61db0.jpeg

this is no excuse for how you handled the sit. You never used your best judgement you made excuses saying that the owner told you guys personally that there are rules that aren't in the motd and you guys had to enforce it. That doesn't even make half the sense. Then afterwards you and sidereal started to purposely avoid my sits and shoot me then advert missclick, and spam hitmans on me.

Edited by imagineslick

i handled the sit as anyone else would i was following the guidelines i was taught. also i never adverted missclick when i killed you, i killed you one time because i had a hit on you. never once did i kill you and advert missclick. you your self were placing hits as you were a hit man. you were also killing people becuase they had a gun out when guns were never illegal.

13 hours ago, Cheef said:

i handled the sit as anyone else would i was following the guidelines i was taught. also i never adverted missclick when i killed you, i killed you one time because i had a hit on you. never once did i kill you and advert missclick. you your self were placing hits as you were a hit man. you were also killing people becuase they had a gun out when guns were never illegal.

Sir, you didn't even remember the rules in the motd you were just going off of your opinionated judgement. At no point in the sit did you remain professional. Staff enforces rules not what you think is the right thing to do. If there is something that isn't in the motd then it can't be enforced as it doesn't exist in that time and moment. you cannot just go strictly off of your judgement, staff enforces the rules that were set and stone by management. there are rules for a reason.

I did remain professional. you would argue everything i would tell you. i brought be1ial over to prove my point that if guns aren’t stated by the mayor that they are illegal then they are legal. in which be1ial confirmed that i was in fact correct. i was following the guidelines i was taught. 

610F7AAE-4C27-4647-819D-450B6E3F6340.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Cheef said:

I did remain professional. you would argue everything i would tell you. i brought be1ial over to prove my point that if guns aren’t stated by the mayor that they are illegal then they are legal. in which be1ial confirmed that i was in fact correct. i was following the guidelines i was taught. 

610F7AAE-4C27-4647-819D-450B6E3F6340.jpeg

False, be1ial never sided with neither of us he stayed strictly neutral even saying that he wouldn't have warned me. Also, there are default rules that police obviously enforce, which is why its called RP. It's not RP if people can just shoot their guns in public and not get apprehended for it. being a mayor and putting those 6 little rules on the law board is nothing but additional rules that the mayor chooses to make him feel like he has that power to enforce. Just because you have a law board that states certain rules doesn't mean that all other rules shouldn't be enforces as well. there would be zero point of having PD if they didn't have jurisdiction to stop people from just doing whatever they wanted.

You would need to provide evidence that you arresting the person was not false, not that you have been warned. So from there I cannot confirm if the warn was false or not. As well if the situation did go down as mentioned, if the mayor did not make a law banning guns then you cant arrest people for having them regardless of it your weapon checker says its illegal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.